Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sold: Kodak Retina Reflex SLR with Rodenstock Heligon
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Sold: Kodak Retina Reflex SLR with Rodenstock Heligon Reply with quote

Hi All,
for sale i have:

- Kodak Retina Reflex film SLR with Rodenstock Retina Heligon 2/50 lens and Sunchro-Compur shutter - in very good condition, lens focuses very smooth, glass is clear, blades are clear, light meter is working, film transport works fine, no light leaks, comes with leather ever ready case, -Sold

More pictures here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/102695694284849176806/Kodak?authkey=Gv1sRgCNad87Hw4Lyd0gE#

Warning: this body has interchangeable lenses but they are only the half of the lens. The other half is integrated in the body.
The Heligon cannot be used on digital cameras. The body works only with Rodenstock add-on lenses and it is not compatible with Schneider add-on lenses.

Payments by PayPal, The prices above include the Paypal taxes.
International priority shipping including a tracking number for small packets 1-2Kg is Europe - 16,10 EUR, World - 19,17 EUR, and it takes 2-3 weeks for most destinations.

Thanks for looking

Last edited by std on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 4 times in total

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great camemra, fabulous price. this is a piece of history with IQ that will surprise and delight!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received similar few days ago. See what bad packaging did not prevent bellow. Money refund won't make me feel better.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small price change.
the camera is now 45 EUR + shipping.

Btw i also have a mint portrait ad-on lens for the Schnider standart (Kodak Retina Longar Xenon C 80mm F:4) for 20 EUR.
If interested let me know.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 39 EUR for this wonderful film camera.
The only fault is some dust in the viewfinder, otherwise it is in very good condition and the lens is really nice.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant believe no one wants this at this price!

Last edited by rbelyell on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately the lenses are not compatible with mirrorless.
They are just the front groups.

The camera is an leaf shutter SLR with prism and split screen. The speeds are up to 1/500 and the shutter is very quiet.
Although it seems quite heavy at first sight it is actually very comfortable to handle.

You can read more here

http://camerapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Kodak_Retina_Reflex
http://www.butkus.org/chinon/kodak/kodak_retina_reflex/kodak_retina_reflex.htm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry. i edited my previous post.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Sold: Kodak Retina Reflex SLR with Rodenstock Heligon Reply with quote

The cam is sold.
Thanks.