Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[SOLD] Canon nFD 28mm f/2 with original lens hood
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:28 am    Post subject: [SOLD] Canon nFD 28mm f/2 with original lens hood Reply with quote

SOLD!

EDIT: I've added some pictures below.

The lens is now on Ebay:
ebay.de/itm/-/282543225760?

I will only have to pay 1€ in commission to Ebay, so it makes no sense to take it off ebay it someone here wants it.
I would, however, be more inclined to accept offers on Ebay if they come from one of you...

I'm trying to shrink my lens collection a bit, I don't really need 3 28mm lenses so I'm keeping my Pentax K28/3.5 and selling the others...
Here's a detailed comparison of my 28mm lenses (MC28/2.5, Canon nFD 28/2, Pentax K28/3.5)

The Canon nFD 28/2 shows some signs of wear and the focus ring has about 1mm of play (that's unfortunately quite common on Canon's nFD lenses). Apart from that, the lens is in perfect working order.
The focus ring and aperture ring turn smoothly and evenly (once you're past the 1mm play on the focus ring), the aperture closes without any noticeable delay and there is no sign of oil on the aperture blades.
The glass is clean (no fungus, oil residue, etc.) & scratch-free and there is no visible damage to the coatings.

I'll post a couple of pictures of the lens when I find the time.

The lens comes with the original lens hood (some signs of wear but it fits snugly), the original front and rear caps and an additional Canon E-52II cap.
The E-52II cap is more practical than the original cap, it doesn't interfere with the lens hood (I'll happily keep it if you don't want it).

Price:
    160€ (negotiable)

Shipping:
    Germany: 5€ (DHL Paket)
    Worldwide: 10€ (incl. tracking) / 12€ (incl. tracking & insurance)