Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

smc takumar 135/2.5 lens on the way
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: smc takumar 135/2.5 lens on the way Reply with quote

I'll be receiving this M42 mount lens in a few days. I plan to use it on my Olympus E1 right away and on my Pentax istD (out for service).

Any suggestions on how best to use this lens?

Thanks,

John

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: smc takumar 135/2.5 lens on the way Reply with quote

smctak wrote:
I'll be receiving this M42 mount lens in a few days. I plan to use it on my Olympus E1 right away and on my Pentax istD (out for service).

Any suggestions on how best to use this lens?

Thanks,

John

Just mount on your camera... and dont forget to mount adapter first ...
Very Happy Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

was just kidding...
heard lot about this lens... one of the best portrait lens.. in my list....
But with Oly 2x factor... it will be more medium telephoto...

And welcome to forum... finally, someone from Ohio is also here.... (here, Columbus, OH resident)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Testing a lens ? Nothing special just try to make the best photos what you can and look the result if you like it keep it, if not sell it Smile
Many people do resolution and book shelf test I not like this method at all. Every lens has different features, sharpness just one of them. For example many times a soft lens with beautiful bokeh , better than a super sharp plastic feel image.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

I think you will like this lens. I have never seen a Tak that I did not want to have. Wink