Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SMC Pentax K 3.5/28
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:47 am    Post subject: SMC Pentax K 3.5/28 Reply with quote

SMC Pentax 3.5/28, K version in perfect "like new" conditon including original hood.

my price for you: 90€ + shipping.

Timo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm..here I am thinking that I won't buy an SLR lens any more and get my rangefinder lens set up complete, and than this offer. It's the K lens, right, not the Pentax M. A very good offer! As you didn't mention, original caps not included, right?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Original frot cap is included, don`t know if the rear cap is original.

I am selling this lens since I decited to sell my Pentax DSLR. Because of it`s size this lens doesn`t feel right on my Nex.

Timo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody wants this great lens?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry Timo for not coming back earlier.

your remark had made me come to my senses, well, still a bit struggling Wink
I already sold my Pentax dSLR ( the K-x, still keep my old and somewhat broken *istDs ), have only been using NEX since I have it, now also Ricoh GXR M and since then also have started to get a rangefinder / halfframe lens set. I still keep my Takumar and Pentax collection though, have the also very good Pentax K 2..8/30 and Pentax A 2.8/28, also both versions of 3.5/28 Taks but do not have this gem you are offering. It is very tempting, the price you are offering it for is very very good!

I am also surprised that nobody has taken it yet. Maybe some are not aware that this is one of the most famous Pentax lenses, one with the best resolving power, and that is usually sells for up to double this price. well, I think so, can't really verify because it also is rather rare!

I reckon that at a Pentaxforum, for this price, it would be gone within a few hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kuuan, you are right.

I also want to keep only the small lenses.

now on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121304761589

Timo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

already gone?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still for sale on ebay.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you again Timo for offering this lens for a bargain price here first Smile
bound to fetch a higher price at the bay..