Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SMC Pentax-A 35-105/3.5 macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:52 pm    Post subject: SMC Pentax-A 35-105/3.5 macro Reply with quote

Also known as the Stack of Primes. Never saw this lens showcased on this forum.

RemcoR

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for taking the time to show it,how does it handle? I have not seen it for sale on ebay...Australian ebay that is.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo, I took a look on US eBay and found one seller of this lens from Australia. Here's the eBay ID: 181727623929 It's an open auction, sitting at $11.50AU with two days left to the auction. Elsewhere on US eBay, I found three others, with prices ranging from $100 to $170.

I like that nickname. I wonder how close it is in performance to Canon's FD 35-105mm f/3.5. I own one, and I've always loved just how sharp it rendered photos. Nice OOF highlights when shooting wide open, too. Stack-o-Primes would be a good nickname for it as well.

Show us some pics, please, when you get the chance. My Pentax collections is growing and I could use a few more good Pentax lenses to go with the four K-mount bodies I have now.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've put soms pics on the manual focus lenses forum to show what this lens can do.
RemcoR

Last edited by RemcoR on Sat May 02, 2015 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After I had posted I found it. Embarassed