Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SLR blocked to aperture f11
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

My camera is back from Nikon repair center. The mount was blocked. They changed it. Now, everything works properly and I can shoot with my last acquisition: Nikon 28mm f/1.4 Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i2b wrote:
Hello,

My camera is back from Nikon repair center. The mount was blocked. They changed it. Now, everything works properly and I can shoot with my last acquisition: Nikon 28mm f/1.4 Very Happy

Great news, both of them! You will love the 28/1.4D, it is a very capable lens once you learn its quirks. I really like mine, I doubt I'll sell it despite that the 24/1.4G is slowly becoming reality for me (piggy bank).

Here's some idea of what to expect, some photos I have taken with the 28/1.4D: http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=%2228mm+f%2F1.4D%22&m=tags&w=50441299%40N00&s=int

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot to learn in your photostream. Beautiful shots!