Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SIRIO FIRENZE Elettra I
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:58 pm    Post subject: SIRIO FIRENZE Elettra I Reply with quote

The S.I.R.I.O. firm (Società Industriale Ricerche Innovazioni Ottiche), with main headquarters in Firenze Italy, was born in 1945 at the WWII end and soon showed to the market the 35mm Elettra photocameras
It is an extenal copy of the Leica Compur with much more simplified mechanics and optics.
The first model has a faithfull resemblance to the original black Leicas at a a true low price.
The metal body and the simple galilean finder is the base to all models, and also the three blades sector four speeded shutter 25 50 100 200, and B (marked T in the first model)
The second model launched in 1946 has a chrome top and bottom and a better overall finish
Read more here http://www.novacon.com.br/odditycameras/sirio.htm