Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

NEW PRICES Fuji GM670 + 2 and Bessa T Anniversary Edition
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:41 pm    Post subject: NEW PRICES Fuji GM670 + 2 and Bessa T Anniversary Edition Reply with quote

i'm selling two iconic film cameras. ive bought/sold often here and on Rangefinder Forum with excelkent references.

1) Fuji GM670 medium format camera plus 100/3.5 lens plus the VERY RARE 65/8 lens. all are in very good condition and operate perfectly. i am only selling as a kit, and i'm pricing it to sell at $550 plus cost of actual shipping in US or Canada only and paypal

2) Like new Bessa T 101 Anniversary Edition in very rare navy blue with gold lettering. this looks and operates perfectly. i will throw in a capable tewe 35-200mm hot shoe fitting external finder. priced to sell at $299 plus cost of shipping in US or Canada and paypal.

please pm me with interest.
tony