Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

single perforated 35mm for 126 cartridge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:05 am    Post subject: single perforated 35mm for 126 cartridge Reply with quote

Does anyone know if this exists? I'd like to try reloading some 126 cartridges but I don't want to lose the top of the picture to sprocket holes with normal 35mm film. I'll welcome any suggestions.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, doesn't exist. Some people use unperforated 35mm microfilm but they have to punch holes in it to make the film transport mechanism of the cameras work. How they do the punching in total darkness is beyond me, sounds like too much hassle.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are tips on how to use normal 35mm film in a 126 cartridge. I've seen many on youtube or instructables.com. There is a trick where you hold down the shutter button while you wind the film on so the perforations dont confuse the mechanism.

Why not give it a try and report back your findings.