Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:10 pm    Post subject: Sigma Reply with quote

SIGMA Help!!! Acurra/Sigma YS f=18mm 1:3.2 No info ANYWHERE!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you want to know?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also branded Spiratone: http://forum.mflenses.com/spiratone-18mm-rectilinear-three-versions-t32670.html

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First is it a good lens ?
Does it hold any value?
They want 150 for it is it even worth anything close to that for what a 50 year old lens??

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mfatovic wrote:
First is it a good lens ?
Does it hold any value?
They want 150 for it is it even worth anything close to that for what a 50 year old lens??

It is an 'okay' lens, not outstanding in my experience. I have owned two, the first one had some kind of wierd orange staining on the rear element at the edges which showed up in pictures. For all that the edges were decent. The second did not have that 'feature' but the edges weren't quite as good either.

Mostly this lens can sell for <$100, maybe 80-90. $150 seems a little high in my opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the info I thought it was a little high it’s in mint condition but still too much, I was hoping that it was a rare lens something to hold on too for the kids one day. It’s a little weird that the info is so hard to come by.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the information here will interest you:
http://forum.mflenses.com/sigma-xq-lenses-t73290.html