Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sigma Super-wide II 24mm 2.8 Multi-coated on A7r
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:48 am    Post subject: Sigma Super-wide II 24mm 2.8 Multi-coated on A7r Reply with quote

Here are some stereos. For the first two the aperture was f8. The third was at f5.6. The venue was a classic car meeting.

The first two are crosseye only, the third also has conventional and anaglyph (B/W conversion) versions.

Jaguar E Type

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you explain how to bring the images together e6? I think you've explained it before, but I have a memory like a sieve.

I like the Mustang double. Right lens in the right place Like 1 .

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciolist wrote:
Could you explain how to bring the images together e6? I think you've explained it before, but I have a memory like a sieve.

Thanks. I used 7 different manual wide angle lenses in about an hour and a half. This one was the most recently purchased.

To view crosseye pairs, it is like trying to look at your own nose by crossing your eyes but looking further out. It is easier if you point your index finger vertically upwards while resting it on your nose, up to your eyebrows. Then keep watching it as you move it outwards towards the divider between the two images. Some people get the trich staright away but it took me many weeks of keeping trying.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just been shooting stereo pairs of a Pleione orchid flower at closest focus (ca 1: 4.5). I will upload them this week in a separate topic.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

e6filmuser wrote:
Sciolist wrote:

Thanks. I used 7 different manual wide angle lenses in about an hour and a half. This one was the most recently purchased.

To view crosseye pairs, it is like trying to look at your own nose by crossing your eyes but looking further out. It is easier if you point your index finger vertically upwards while resting it on your nose, up to your eyebrows. Then keep watching it as you move it outwards towards the divider between the two images. Some people get the trich staright away but it took me many weeks of keeping trying.

I usually get it first time, when I remember how to do it!

Cheers Friends

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here as some mono versions of the stereos and a few more.

Shot at f8, apart from the Mustang, which was 5.6.

Blowing these up on my PC shows all to be a bit soft, although they look OK at the uploaded size. What do you think?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

e6filmuser wrote:
Here as some mono versions of the stereos and a few more.

Shot at f8, apart from the Mustang, which was 5.6.

Blowing these up on my PC shows all to be a bit soft, although they look OK at the uploaded size. What do you think?

These are fine.
The resolution and colour are excellent.
You should be pleased
Tom