Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SICKNESS!!!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: SICKNESS!!!!! Reply with quote

i'm officially mentally sick.

Any hope for cure? nada.

I had saved up money for the APO 90 summicron but I love the Elmarit-M 90/2.8 so much i bought 2 more copies of it instead of buying the APO Summicron 90 Laughing

OK but one is the chrome version that looks soooooo sexy! All pictures from the seller, used here only for illustration

Just look at that gorgeous piece of metal and glass Embarassed

And i love the 75mm focal length so much that in addition to the incredible voigtlander heliar 75/2.5, i bought the magical leica summilux 75 1.4 and i just bought the APO Summicron 75

And i'm plotting on how to buy the Heliar 75/1.8 and Summarit 75/2.5 without my gf finding out so i have all the 75mm's made for the M mount Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Visit a doctor for sure spend and lot on lenses Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure, better to give the money to lens than to doctors

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know a cure: just send one of those 90mm to me. Wink

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:

Carsten, sure I don't mind lending you one for a few days

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hari wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:

Carsten, sure I don't mind lending you one for a few days

Wow, that's a generous offer. Thanks.
I am pretty busy ATM, but I probably come back to you some day. Wink

BTW, I had the chance to shoot some photos with an Elmarit 90 on my M8 last Saturday (at a meeting of the Leica Forum) and yes, I agree, what an amazing lens!
And I also was able to shoot some shots with a 75 Lux. Wow! I mean WOW!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I'm so jealous seeing this Smile
I'm also often bidding on these, waiting for an successor of my Elmar-C 90/4 which is also good but I guess not as good.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:

spoken from my heart! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

mate, in a month or two, i'll need a slim biotar 75mm - can you help me find one? mint condition of course

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hari wrote:
Attila wrote:

mate, in a month or two, i'll need a slim biotar 75mm - can you help me find one? mint condition of course

Very rare locally, pretty hopeless. If I see any I will inform you. Both of my copy was purchased on Ebay.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForenSeil wrote:
Oh I'm so jealous seeing this Smile
I'm also often bidding on these, waiting for an successor of my Elmar-C 90/4 which is also good but I guess not as good.

actually, the 90/4 is a pretty darn good lens for what it costs

a few weeks ago an elmarit m 90/2.8 sold for less than €400 because of some scratches on the front element.

mate, if you want a low cost alternative till you buy the elmarit m 90, why dont you try the voigtlander heliar 75/2.5? i love this lens!

Agreed it's 75mm and not 90mm but:

1. better have it wider and be able to crop closer because vice versa wont work
2. if you're not using it on a full frame, what you get is anyway far from the actual 75mm or 90mm

Also, from what i remember, the optical design of the Leica-R Elmarit 90 2.8 and Leica-M Emarit 90 2.8 is the same. So, if you can live with slightly bigger size and more weight, just get the Leica-R 90/2.8? Save yourself half the cost and buy the voigtlander 15/4.5 if you dont have it already Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Hari wrote:
Attila wrote:

Very rare locally, pretty hopeless. If I see any I will inform you. Both of my copy was purchased on Ebay.

OK mate, thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have both the elmar c 90/4 and cv 75/2.5. imo, while the cv is great, it is much more a moden type rendering than the leica. i really love the way the leica renders, and to me, its sharp, but it has a character the cv doesnt.
tony

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:

I agree , it's better to be healthy ( belive me ,I know ! Smile ),but hei , some members here are doctors ,maybe, don't overdo it ! If you won't give any penny to doctors ,they won't be able to buy ANY lens Crying or Very sad .That's discrimination ! Laughing Smile
Beautiful marvel here ! some samples with it , please?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking for samples, please.

Regarding illness,
Everyone in this forum has the similar sickness - some worser than other.
In spite of no proff, we may be born with it...