Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Shots with the Pentax K135/2.5 on A7K
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:04 pm    Post subject: Shots with the Pentax K135/2.5 on A7K Reply with quote

Some shots over a short weekend trip to a nearby island.

I almost shot the whole trip with this one lens.
The subject isolation was just right, the working distance was good on FF for full body shots outdoors and as the city was a distance away, it was the right lens to cover the distance.

20151121-DSC08230 by jenkwang, on Flickr

The water diviner by jenkwang, on Flickr

20151121-DSC08264-BW by jenkwang, on Flickr

20151121-DSC08292-1 by jenkwang, on Flickr

DSC08296 by jenkwang, on Flickr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Shots with the Pentax K135/2.5 on A7K Reply with quote

pinholecam wrote:
Some shots over a short weekend trip to a nearby island. I almost shot the whole trip with this one lens. The subject isolation was just right, the working distance was good on FF for full body shots outdoors and as the city was a distance away, it was the right lens to cover the distance.

I agree. First, the K 135/2.5 is a wonderful lens. And, second, you did well to strategically take it along for that trip.

This is my favorite -- lovely composition, good timing, a good choice for b&w -- just a great capture overall !!! --

Quote:

20151121-DSC08264-BW by jenkwang, on Flickr

Of course, the colors are lovely in the other shots, too... Smile