Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Short Film (28mm f/2.8 Olympus Zuiko & 180mm f/2.8 Jupit
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Short Film (28mm f/2.8 Olympus Zuiko & 180mm f/2.8 Jupit Reply with quote

Hey guys, I was testing some new video equipment (home-made slider), and decided to make a short film of my dog and his obsession with squirrels Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o55mupM3kWo

It was a blast so I'm definitely going to be doing more :p

BTW, the 28mm f/2.8 Olympus that you guys recommend me has become one of my favorite lens (it's so light that makes it ideal when working with a shoulder-mount or a slider.

All shots showing the squirrel were done with the Jupiter-6 (180mm f/2.Cool at 1080p and then cropped to 720p to get even closer to the squirrel.

Thanks for looking Cool

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humerous story and very nice use of the slider! Is this the 'igus' DIY design?

Didn't like the white balance though, a little too cool for me Embarassed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goombles wrote:
Humerous story and very nice use of the slider! Is this the 'igus' DIY design?

Yes, it's an IGUS. The "legs" were done with some black acrylic that I had laying around (I design some generic legs in autocad and then cut them with a jigsaw). I also spent some money on some manfrotto quick releases so everything could be taken apart and put together quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very talented story telling. I have no sound on my pc but clearly conveyed!

Colour balance is strange ....

Well done. Looking foward to more?