Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Severn Valley Railway & The Tamron AD2 SP 26a
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:48 pm    Post subject: Severn Valley Railway & The Tamron AD2 SP 26a Reply with quote

Took the 26a out today for an airing as I knew I would be needing a good range of focus lengths - so the 35mm - 210mm f3.5 - 4.2 seemed the perfect choice

As ever I think they work so well with the Nikon D3 - a slight grainy-ness to some pics as very overcast and high ISOs, but none the less - great sharpness at f11

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent pic's Mark, that Tamron is remarkably good. The SVR is local to me , it's a great day out, especially when finished off in The Railwaymans Arms. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
Excellent pic's Mark, that Tamron is remarkably good. The SVR is local to me , it's a great day out, especially when finished off in The Railwaymans Arms. Wink

I agree with David - Some cracking good shots there
Many thanks
Tom