Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Seller kichkas4214 from Ukraine
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Seller kichkas4214 from Ukraine Reply with quote

Does anybody know about this eBay seller from Ukraine?

1144 sells and 99,3 % positive feedback.

I´m interested in buying a MIR-24N, and he has several for about 64 euros + shipping costs.

Thanks

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately no, Italian customs sitting on packages from Ukraine for month. I hope other members can report to you this is not happen in Finland.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zhanna (grizzly33bear) often has one for sale. She has a very good reputation. I've only dealt with her once but I was very happy with the deal.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zhanna is great seller with good choices, I can confirm.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your comments, but I just won a Nikkor 35/2.0.

With little fungus, the seller says.
Frontlinse/Vegütung hat ganz leichte punktuelle mikrokleine Fungusbildung.

After Attila had showed the results from his scrathed Planar, I felt confident to buy this. If the lens is crap, I´ll send it to him and demand my money back... Wink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If fungus is little not impact anything. You should store this lens right in future to stop growing.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clean that is one of the best of the 35's. I rank mine way up there with the Flek

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gurdie wrote:
Thank you for your comments, but I just won a Nikkor 35/2.0.

With little fungus, the seller says.
Frontlinse/Vegütung hat ganz leichte punktuelle mikrokleine Fungusbildung.

After Attila had showed the results from his scrathed Planar, I felt confident to buy this. If the lens is crap, I´ll send it to him and demand my money back... Wink

How much did you pay for that lens?
I also go a Canon FD55/1.2 with fungus, similar to yours.
However, luckily my repair guy told me that it had not damaged the coating.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Seller kichkas4214 from Ukraine Reply with quote

Gurdie wrote:
Does anybody know about this eBay seller from Ukraine?

1144 sells and 99,3 % positive feedback.

I´m interested in buying a MIR-24N, and he has several for about 64 euros + shipping costs.

Thanks

Mark

Hello,

I'm more into watches and clocks than in lenses.
Anyway, FYI, I've bought once from this Ebay seller an expensive russian clock, and never received it.

This seller promised me a full refund many times (it's been 6 months...!), but of course, I've never received anything.

Paypal never refund me, because it was paid with Paypal through another service (called Protek/Seller Online, mainly used by Ukrainian sellers).

This seller isn't replying to my emails anymore, and changed her Ebay name a few months ago. (EDIT: she changed it again for this one " world_antique ")

Real identity is:
Marina V D........k , in Zaporijja/Zaporizhzhya city, Ukrainia. (I can provide the full name in PM if requested).

So maybe it's a reliable seller, but not with me, as I've been totally stolen of more than 100 USD... Crying or Very sad

Now it's your choice Wink

Last edited by kichkas_victim on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Victim,

not trusting completely any Russain or Ukrainian seller, I eventually bought a mint one from a Finnish seller, paying 51 Euros plus post. Came with a plastic "bubble" case with a metal female mount. I´m very happy with it. I´ll post some shots later.

Hk, I paid 80 euros for the Nikkor, with a Nikon UV-filter, HN-3 hood and caps. I received them the same day. Two big packets to open the same evening. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Seller kichkas4214 from Ukraine Reply with quote

kichkas_victim wrote:

Paypal never refund me, because it was paid with Paypal through another service (called Protek/Seller Online, mainly used by Ukrainian sellers).

How nice from Paypal...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's a very sad thing to say that you don't trust any sellers in Russia or Ukraine. I've had no problems with anything I've ever bought from ex-USSR countries. The only sellers who tried to cheat me were from UK, Germany and USA, but I don't judge everybody in those countries based on those few a**eholes.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
I think it's a very sad thing to say that you don't trust any sellers in Russia or Ukraine. I've had no problems with anything I've ever bought from ex-USSR countries. The only sellers who tried to cheat me were from UK, Germany and USA, but I don't judge everybody in those countries based on those few a**eholes.

This is my experience too.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I did write "trust completely". Most of the Russian items I have bought are OK, but I mostly meant that I am cautious about their paying arrangements.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
I think it's a very sad thing to say that you don't trust any sellers in Russia or Ukraine. I've had no problems with anything I've ever bought from ex-USSR countries.

I haven't either - however, there is a increased risk, no matter whether you trust the individual seller or not, as the entire chain to the seller is fragile.

Their postal services are much worse than in the US or EU (and even here, postal reliability is poor compared to the past), and Paypal does not refund on buys from most former USSR countries, so that you are SOL if the seller takes a "not my problem, I shipped, here's the receipt" stance and the post office refuses to take responsibility.

Sevo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gurdie wrote:
Hey, I did write "trust completely". Most of the Russian items I have bought are OK, but I mostly meant that I am cautious about their paying arrangements.

Oh I agree with you about payments. It's better than it used to be now that many sellers have agents in the west. I used Western Union only once, for an unbeatable mouthwatering deal, but my heart was in my mouth until the package arrived. Smile