Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Schneider Super Cinelux 80/2 in N. India
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:05 pm    Post subject: Schneider Super Cinelux 80/2 in N. India Reply with quote

Here are pictures of some local people where I am staying in Northern India. They were taken with a Schneider Super Cinelux 80/2 and a Sony A7ii. The first is a mountain lady. I really like her dignified expression, and the colors of the image generally. The second is a mountain girl with an endearing smile. The lighting was really good for this one. Finally, the last pic features some girls I met on the road. My opportunities are now severely limited due to Covid. These shots were taken about a month ago. I can't really do people photography anymore until this crisis significantly abets.

-Charles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great photos Charles! This Cinelux and Sony A7 obviously a good match. Looking forward to more photos after this strange time.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful pictures - beautiful ladies.
Tom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pancolart wrote:
Great photos Charles! This Cinelux and Sony A7 obviously a good match. Looking forward to more photos after this strange time.

Thanks! I can't wait to get out and take some interesting images. There are certainly no shortage of subjects in India. But better to be safe than sorry!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldhand wrote:
Beautiful pictures - beautiful ladies.
Tom

Thanks, Tom. I appreciate it!