Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Schneider Kreuznach Reomar 1:3.5/45mm on Pentax K10D
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Schneider Kreuznach Reomar 1:3.5/45mm on Pentax K10D Reply with quote

I adapted this lens from Kodak Retinette 1a to Pentax K10d. I love it.

I posted many samples here:
http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic,p,205912.html#205912

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super results!

Details of how you made the adaptation, please!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I was surprised with results too.

The adaptation is unproblematic. Everything possible was removed. Sadly i had to give up on shutter on one part of the way since i had to cut off few parts (you can break them with pliers). That was neccessary since lens has to be maximally inside the camera to achieve infinity. Last part of the procedure is front lens infinity adjustment where you unscrew three small screws now replaced with bigger ones to help turning and focus.

You still can change aperture but you have to do it before (with little stick) you screw lens into the camera.

Whole remaining part luckily fitted empty T2/M42 adapter. Even so exactly that no glue was needed. I must say i have many different adapters so my advice to you would be to use M42 macro / distance ring that are available cheap. I did it that way before i found such suitable adapter. Well whole lens with M42 adapter now measures only 22mm in depth Smile!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering if anyone is still interested in this topic?

I've found, by luck as much as anything else, that if I used one of the "non-infinity-focus" M42-PK adaptors, the kind with a flange that holds an M42 lens slightly away from the body of a Pentax camera, I simply had to super-glue the Vero shutter assembly complete to the face of the adaptor and it was "good-to-go"!

The shutter release lever needed to be shortened (snapped off) and the cocking spindle needed it's little rod pushed to one side. Set the shutter to B, cock and fire the shutter but keep the lever in place to hold the shutter open, then wedge it in place. With the shutter body glued to the flange the whole shutter assembly rotates to set the aperture ... looks quite neat with a 32mm push-on lens hood fitted Smile

Weird ... for whatever reason the pictures show up in preview, but not in the actual posting ... if anyone's interested I'll try and figure out what the problem is Sad

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kypfer wrote:
Just wondering if anyone is still interested in this topic?

I've found, by luck as much as anything else, that if I used one of the "non-infinity-focus" M42-PK adaptors, the kind with a flange that holds an M42 lens slightly away from the body of a Pentax camera, I simply had to super-glue the Vero shutter assembly complete to the face of the adaptor and it was "good-to-go"!

The shutter release lever needed to be shortened (snapped off) and the cocking spindle needed it's little rod pushed to one side. Set the shutter to B, cock and fire the shutter but keep the lever in place to hold the shutter open, then wedge it in place. With the shutter body glued to the flange the whole shutter assembly rotates to set the aperture ... looks quite neat with a 32mm push-on lens hood fitted Smile

Weird ... for whatever reason the pictures show up in preview, but not in the actual posting ... if anyone's interested I'll try and figure out what the problem is Sad

Welcome here, now your pics will show...