Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Schneider F0.95/50mm on ebay
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:07 pm    Post subject: Schneider F0.95/50mm on ebay Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Super-Lichtriese-Schneider-Kreuznach-Xenon-1-0-95-50mm-Optical-good-condition-/181426811842?pt=DE_Foto_Camcorder_Objektive&hash=item2a3de173c2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:14 pm    Post subject: 095 quite good Reply with quote

In my experience, this lens is excellent for potraiture indoors on M4/3. I usually close down to 1,4 or 2 to get more depth of field, but it works well even wide open. Good contrast. Never did brick portraits, so no idea of the curvature of the field of focus. It is big and heavy, but easy to hold . The price asked seems a bargain.

p.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It isn't in perfect condition however, check 2nd picture in the description: one aperture blade is not in place. Description does not mention anything about it in text and no PayPal is also tricky.

The lens is selfie-proof btw. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

re: Fabian's answer I wouldnt risk €545 on that - specially with no paypal. But the other stuff he sells gets great feedback and is about the right price.

Its a cine lens and you may not get full coverage on a crop sensor. A €25 f1.2 video lens will probably be as good.