Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

schneider cine tele xenar 100/2.8 + 5DII
View previous topic :: View next topic  


PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok,
that's for today...
i have not picked up again this lens since last time, but i think i still need more time to master it, and regretful that i sold my 40d in last Apr...



PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charles,

Does your lens look like this?

Click here for eBay

It's pretty substantial for a c-mount lens and amazing that it almost covers FF.


PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wilson.c wrote:
Charles,

Does your lens look like this?

Click here for eBay

It's pretty substantial for a c-mount lens and amazing that it almost covers FF.


YES, THIS IS IT ! NOT CHEAP ANYMORE Very Happy


PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charles,

It looks like there were heavy snow in ShanDong this Chinese new year. Did the heavy snow cause any damage to your city?


PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, regrettably the Cine lenses are getting very expensive now. There are many options open for $300 to play with? I wonder where would be a good source that's still reasonable?


PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
Charles,

It looks like there were heavy snow in ShanDong this Chinese new year. Did the heavy snow cause any damage to your city?


Actually we in qingdao love to have some snow in winter times because we usually have less snow than other northern cities. It is of great value to farmland as it has not raining nor snowing for period of time.
The snow during new year time was not big but it has given very peacful feeling during holidays.


PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

charlesyu wrote:
calvin83 wrote:
Charles,

It looks like there were heavy snow in ShanDong this Chinese new year. Did the heavy snow cause any damage to your city?


Actually we in qingdao love to have some snow in winter times because we usually have less snow than other northern cities. It is of great value to farmland as it has not raining nor snowing for period of time.
The snow during new year time was not big but it has given very peacful feeling during holidays.

That's great! Wink


PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stills look great! Have you shot any video with this lens yet?


PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fates wrote:
Stills look great! Have you shot any video with this lens yet?


still not, i will try and let you know later...


PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really loved your photos. A kind of romantic touch to them.