Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Saturday Sesh
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Saturday Sesh Reply with quote

I made this video with my Nex5 using Pentax 35mm f2 and Nex5n using Minolta 16mm f2.8 fish eye
It is my brother skating.

I hope you enjoy. Very Happy
http://vimeo.com/69503048

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An arty video thats for sure - but too many video layers for me, too much going on.

I use my NEX for video more and more, never thought of black and white.

Well done though and you have obviously got to grips with your editing program, I struggle with Windows Live Movie Maker!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still learning. This is really only the 2nd vid I have ever done.
I use a program called Power Director... it is really just a glorified version of Movie maker.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hood wrote:
I use a program called Power Director... it is really just a glorified version of Movie maker.

It looks good, well done.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hood wrote:

I think I may have power director. It came as part of a suite free with something.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aanything wrote:

It looks good, well done.

Thank you for taking the time to watch. Very Happy

philslizzy wrote:
I think I may have power director. It came as part of a suite free with something.

I paid $60 for my copy. But I did have a few friends now tell me that they got it for free in with other purchases. It is definitely handy, but like I said before, not really much that it does that movie maker does not do. I paid for it so I use it. hahaha Very Happy