Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Saturday Sesh
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Saturday Sesh Reply with quote

I made this video with my Nex5 using Pentax 35mm f2 and Nex5n using Minolta 16mm f2.8 fish eye
It is my brother skating.

I hope you enjoy. Very Happy
http://vimeo.com/69503048

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An arty video thats for sure - but too many video layers for me, too much going on.

I use my NEX for video more and more, never thought of black and white.

Well done though and you have obviously got to grips with your editing program, I struggle with Windows Live Movie Maker!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still learning. This is really only the 2nd vid I have ever done.
I use a program called Power Director... it is really just a glorified version of Movie maker.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hood wrote:
I use a program called Power Director... it is really just a glorified version of Movie maker.

It looks good, well done.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hood wrote:

I think I may have power director. It came as part of a suite free with something.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aanything wrote:

It looks good, well done.

Thank you for taking the time to watch. Very Happy

philslizzy wrote:
I think I may have power director. It came as part of a suite free with something.

I paid $60 for my copy. But I did have a few friends now tell me that they got it for free in with other purchases. It is definitely handy, but like I said before, not really much that it does that movie maker does not do. I paid for it so I use it. hahaha Very Happy