Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Samsung NX100 ISO 800 ISO 1600 ISO 2500 ISO3200 ISO6400
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Samsung NX100 ISO 800 ISO 1600 ISO 2500 ISO3200 ISO6400 Reply with quote

Click on each images to get higher resolution. All images straight from camera no post processing.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the images.

I have been considering an NX100 or NX10 and have seen a lot of bad press on the low light capabilities.

This clears that up.

I see a new NX20 in my hands early this Fall.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greg wrote:
Thank you for the images.

I have been considering an NX100 or NX10 and have seen a lot of bad press on the low light capabilities.

This clears that up.

I see a new NX20 in my hands early this Fall.

EV finder I think more important than high ISO. Consider first about that, it will be a high extra cost to me to NX100.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiny grain, when the colours are not useable, it's worth to convert to B&W to give a nice grainy B&W shots.

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
Tiny grain, when the colours are not useable, it's worth to convert to B&W to give a nice grainy B&W shots.

Regards.
Jes.

Yes, if really need 6400 that is a solution.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:37 am    Post subject: Problems in Japan Reply with quote

Without going into the advisability of current nuclear power designs and where they are built, it seems that there will be extensive supply problems with all things Japanese and newly made.

We have already seen price increases but this reflects supply problems as much as a rising Yen?

South Korea is now very capable and has a more reliable electrical supply so full steam(?) ahead? I am very willing to consider these bodies once they have been superceded.

Is there an investment opportunity for Japanese bodies? Laughing Actually, it is all rather sad, but South Korea will definitely do well as quality is there.