Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

samprivet ebay seller- bad experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:01 am    Post subject: samprivet ebay seller- bad experience Reply with quote

He/she is fast, packing - average, description - fair (in my case)
I left for him honest, very good feedback. After one month I asked him/her why he/she didn't leave me any feedback. No response. Today I left for him/her "follow up". You can read it here

I think that it is not fair if seller/buyer collect only feedback - leaving it only to chosen ebay members. There are not to much choice to do - but I promise that I am going to read all post in this topic and then I will send emails/messages to all jerks who treat other ebay members disrespectful. And if this community allow me to do it I will introduce myself as a MFL forum member. I am going also to find proper way to send copy of this messages to Ebay, ebay members forum. One of my very first aim between crappy sellers would be famous rocky aka member446885. If you will not follow me this is not a problem. I am able with my friends to clogged somebody's inbox with wave of messages.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem for me, sorry about your disappointment , currently I have also a nasty seller. I know your feel.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Attila. Post the ebay nick. I will send to this seller that me and my friends will always avoid his listings. I will send him such message every day until he will politely request me to stop. I am joking, sorry. Or, wait maybe I will do it this way? Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a small design company , www.hqdesign.hu , www.hqdesign.us if you see references I don't think so we are working badly. 90% of customer never say any single thank you and same amount has trouble to answer on mails. Very nasty to send to them three , four mails to get an answer. For 100% need a warning for payment and many of them won't want to pay at all. People ....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had several sellers that left me no feedback as well...It's irritating..How do you do a follow up to your feedback posting though? I've never been able to do this...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very common care less people everywhere.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screamin Scott wrote:
I've had several sellers that left me no feedback as well...It's irritating..How do you do a follow up to your feedback posting though? I've never been able to do this...

Go to your feedback page
Scroll down and choose
Quote:
Follow up to Feedback left

Choose the feedback you want to comment
Kick seller/buyer ass or write additional "Thank you note"
You can rest now Very Happy