Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

rugift.com issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: rugift.com issues Reply with quote

So I ordered a Jupiter 9 from rugift.com.

http://www.rugift.com/photocameras/jupiter_9_lens.htm

No where does it say the lens is used or vintage so I thought I was getting a deal on a NOS lens.

I picked up a MIR 20 3.5/20 for $126 shipped from Lomography, its normally about a $200+ prices vary drastically by seller but obviously there are deals to be had.

I could have bought off ebay if I wanted a used lens.

Just a FYI, with this seller do not make assumptions. Also seller has poor communication as I asked for the tracking number and never heard anything back.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rugfit return policy:

Quote:
Return Policy

At Rugift, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Rugift within 30 days of purchase date. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.

You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item purchased . Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement.