Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ROW Visionar 141/1.9 trial
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:04 pm    Post subject: ROW Visionar 141/1.9 trial Reply with quote

Done with Sony a7S2 camera and three adapters =) No PP only the last one some shadow and highlight plus some defringe changes otherwise straight resize from camera raw. Firts three at iso 1600 and 3200 last two.
Mine Visionar has technical helicoid but enough to focus even to close up. No aperture though. Never mind. Then with Psix bayonet so will be trying soon it with my square camera.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good, but you'll see soon that it starts to shine with objects further away, full body portraits for instance...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Looks good, but you'll see soon that it starts to shine with objects further away, full body portraits for instance...

Yes. That´s in my plan to shoot with. It will be nice combo with 6x6.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to see more shots with this, such as portraits or some impressionist outdoors stuff Smile