Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rolleiflex SL26 lenses on a Sony NEX camera
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dan, thanks for re-uploading the pictures! Now I see what all the previous commenters complimented you for... what a beautiful job! And cool pictures you took with it. Can't await the arrival of my SL26 now...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dan, I love the idea of improving the close-focus on the 80mm lens. Say you wanted to focus to ~50 cm in front of the lens. Would you have to pull out the tube es far as can be seen in pictures? Or would a smaller amount be sufficient?

By the way: Did you reuse the Sl26's leatherette on your adapter to cover the obsolete shutter speed scale? How cool is that? Wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you gentlemen.

Jentzi wrote:
dan, I love the idea of improving the close-focus on the 80mm lens. Say you wanted to focus to ~50 cm in front of the lens. Would you have to pull out the tube es far as can be seen in pictures? Or would a smaller amount be sufficient?

By the way: Did you reuse the Sl26's leatherette on your adapter to cover the obsolete shutter speed scale? How cool is that? Wink

With the tube completely extended the 80mm lens can focus to ~40 cm.
No, I didn't reuse the Sl26's leatherette Smile . I still have a few sheets of self-adhesive leatherette of the Hasselblad V type and I use them in all my projects. I like the way this Hassy leatherette looks and the adhesive proved in time to be quite resistant.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh, nice job -- excellent work on the adapter, for ALL three lenses too

i found this thread because i was looking at a 'Carl Zeiss Pro-Tessar 28mm f3.2 for Rollei SL26 Cameras' on da bay currently

conversion is far beyond me tho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:20 pm    Post subject: Can I bump this thread for help Reply with quote

I have an SL26 lens, and a 3d printed adapter. I have the diapragm and shutter out of the SL-26. I cant seem to figure out how to diable the compur shutter (e.g. hold it open). ANy help or links appreciated.

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing job dan_, thanks for sharing.