Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rolleicord Vb 16-on kit outing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:40 pm    Post subject: Rolleicord Vb 16-on kit outing Reply with quote

I took my 1962 Rolleicord Vb + 16-on Kit to Southend-on- Sea, Essex ( England ) -- it was loaded with outdated Ilford Delta 400 Pro as the light had been bad-- then light got much better so I CUT the film and processed 8 frames in my home-made Microphen formula 1+1 for 11 mins @ 70oF and scanned negs with Epson 1650 flatbed+ Vuescan Pro + PhotoShop 7
I used a RED filter over the Xenar lens for this

I held a Grad Yellow filter over lens hood for this

I used 1/500th second for this candid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

old school at it's best!
Like 1 small

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!
Like 1 small
Shocked I had never heard of the 16-on kit!
I remember me when I was on elementary school the schoolphotographer used a Rollei(cord) wit a 135mm adapter.
That was just not enough negatives to go for a group; the classes counted 38 or 39 children in that days.
So I could see a filmchange in the classroom.
I never saw anything like changing 120 films happening after 16 pics.
The 16-on kit is quite rare I presume?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:19 pm    Post subject: Rolleicord Vb 16-on kit Reply with quote

I bought my 16-on Kit off e-bay for about £ 5-00 -- I have a friend with RolleiFLEX T who also has a 16-on kit for that model.I did a Video about my 16-on Kit here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGy9JQgElJI
hope this is helpful -- Peter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minolfan wrote:
Nice!
Like 1 small
Shocked I had never heard of the 16-on kit!

+1.
..and nice video! Thanks for sharing!