Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Roeschlein 135mm 4.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:08 pm    Post subject: Roeschlein 135mm 4.5 Reply with quote

I put a minimum bid on one of these (99 cents) . No on else bid. So after shipping I'm out near 14 dollars. Just did it on a whim. Will come in sometime next week. Anybody else familiar with this lens? Roeschlein seems to get mixed marks for IQ so I am quite curious to see what it is capable of.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure you are getting a F4.5 lens instead of a F5.6 lens?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty sure...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! This is a rare early one made for SLR.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting historical note, Mr. Roeschlein worked for Meyer and invented the Telemegor and Primoplan. Also worked for Schneider.

I may have a Roeschlein lens on a wrecked early Braun Paxette, in a box somewhere.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mount was unspecified but photo showed threads, so hopefully m42. My first Roeschlein! Can't wait.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisalegria wrote:
Interesting historical note, Mr. Roeschlein worked for Meyer and invented the Telemegor and Primoplan. Also worked for Schneider.

I may have a Roeschlein lens on a wrecked early Braun Paxette, in a box somewhere.

Hence why the lens designs always reminds me of Meyer lenses... Wink