Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rodenstock XR Heligon 100mm f/1.5 - a walk in the fields
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:47 pm    Post subject: Rodenstock XR Heligon 100mm f/1.5 - a walk in the fields Reply with quote

I am having fun with my Rodenstock XR Heligon 100mm f/1.5 (or to be precise in this case a Qioptiq branded one, as it was made after 2009). Compared to the Heligon 100mm f/1.6 I also own the flange distance is much shorter, on my Sony A7 the lens can't made to go close enough to the sensor to reach infinity, so I am limited to closer focussing distances. Luckily I like macrophotography so that isn't much of a drawback to me.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like these as well, you're on a roll - with some great glass. Like 1 small

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice!!

I’ve not tried one of those. But I do have a Rodenstock Rodagon APO 75/4. I use it on a Nikon bellows system.

The distance from lens to flange is way too far for infinity focus. But, like yours, it is wonderful for macro.