Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rodenstock lens... has arrived
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Rodenstock lens... has arrived Reply with quote

with camera attached...
I seem to have bought a Polaroid 110A from ebay. Oh no, not again... Rolling Eyes

This pic is from flickr - the pic of mine was blown out with too much flash.

Anyway, a 120 or 220 conversion will be happening sometime in the New Year.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quality construction - everything is really well made on this beast and the weight shows it. Not surprising they moved to cheapen the manufacturing costs in later models.

-

Hoboy, I really look forward to using this monster.

(edit)
There's a film in it! Laughing Shocked

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One Ysarex lens!! If I'm not wrong it's a triplet tessar type. It had a very good fame.

Rino

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good for me! Congrats! I curious really it's output!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, tomorrow, I'll try the old Pola film that's in it. It's probably 30 years old and most likely won't work. The edge of the unused portion had '5' written on it, and I pulled another one through, but I don't know how many were on a roll. The back's been opened, of course, so that might have totally ruined it, but it looks to me as if the black paper doesn't actually come off the film until it's properly pulled over the first roller, so who knows? It might have spared the neg from light damage.