Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rising sun on crane
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:49 pm    Post subject: Rising sun on crane Reply with quote

Takumar 1000/8

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorgeous!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very expressive!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

I'm very impressed with the level of preserved detail & contrast in those crane trusses against that extreme backlighting.

Did you have to do a lot of adjustments in PP, or does that lens indeed have such excellent contrast?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RokkorDoctor wrote:
Like 1

I'm very impressed with the level of preserved detail & contrast in those crane trusses against that extreme backlighting.

Did you have to do a lot of adjustments in PP, or does that lens indeed have such excellent contrast?

There was a noticeable red-glow on the part of the crane in front of the sun, as you may guss outside sun. But there were details and the only thing I had to do, apart from basic adjustments, was to reduce the red-glow in the sun. All the details were here and nothing had to be reconstructed.