Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ricoh XR7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Ricoh XR7 Reply with quote

Shutter speeds: 1/1000 - 16 sec.
DOW preview
Multi exposure (don't know if I'll use this)
Aperture window in the viewfinder
1/125 sync.speed and PC connection (not too important since I don't use flash - or only on very very very rare occasions)
and the usual stuff. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice camera - on the shutter dial, I'm guessing: L = lock, A = aperture priority auto, B = bulb?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
Nice camera - on the shutter dial, I'm guessing: L = lock, A = aperture priority auto, B = bulb?

Yes, you are right Wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cosmin you are an amazing artist, to create the last image in the series above. Thanks for sharing the such vivid perceptions.

In my little experience, this is something very interesting, the shutter release button (with a threaded cable release socket) embedded in the shutter speed dial.

What is the little button between the prism and the shutter speed dial with a green spot?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiladitya wrote:
Cosmin you are an amazing artist, to create the last image in the series above. Thanks for sharing the such vivid perceptions.

In my little experience, this is something very interesting, the shutter release button (with a threaded cable release socket) embedded in the shutter speed dial.

What is the little button between the prism and the shutter speed dial with a green spot?

Thank you.
That button unlockes the shutter speeds dial from the position A (aperture priority).