Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Revuenon Macro 24mm f/4 and Pentacon 24mm f/2.8 ?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Revuenon Macro 24mm f/4 and Pentacon 24mm f/2.8 ? Reply with quote

I have been asked to bring out an offer on these two lenses. The Pentacon I had seen before was a Sigma rebadge. This one looks completely different, did any other manufacturers make the lens for Pentacon??

The Revuenon Macro seems a bit rare, prices on evilbay are extremely high, over 200 dollars! Cheapest I found costs 88 euros, but no auctions on the bay, just "buy-now" sellers..... and just 4 or 5.

Are these lenses worth to offer (good) money? Or is it just the rarity that makes the price?

I've seen some nice pics of the Revuenon, but I'd like to hear some opinions from other people!!

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh! $200 for 24mm lens.....erm Canon FD 20mm and 24mm lenses are cheaper and without checking the latest prices, would say you could buy a Nikon for less as well.

BTW my Sigma 24mm superwide II is one of my favourite lenses (only use film) as it always produces sharp shots and I have never been disappointed....also have the Ensinor 24mm which I haven't made my mind up yet as IMO it produces sharp shots by a trick of high contrast (dunno if this is possible and again is just my opnion).

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Enna is a decent lens. The schame was born in the 60's I guess.

I saw images made with the ensinor and they are very good.

Think about the nikkor 2,8/24. Good lens and relatively cheap.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And don`t buy the makinon 2.8/24.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this lens if you need wide close up lens , not much other choice , sharp , perform very well, at distance shoot performance is average worst than good brand 24mm lenses.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Macro Revuenon was made by Enna so I found out....

Well, I offered him some money, we will see if I get them or not.... always like to experiment a bit with different lenses!

I don't have adapters for Canon or Nikon, I mostly stick to M42 on digital (Sony) or Minolta film camera's, currently using an XG9.
It's not that I NEED these lenses.... Wink