Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[Report] Focusing screen for Pentax K200D
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: [Report] Focusing screen for Pentax K200D Reply with quote

I just installed a split focusing screen bought on the Bay from seller Jiakgong (Click here to see on Ebay).

I'm happy to report that the screen's focus is spot-on (without the need of additional shims) and doesn't seems to cause exposure errors (still to be tested in the real world).

As expected, it is slightly darker than the original screen but I'm already used to it.

That screen fits K100, K100 super, K200 and K2000 (K-M).

No instructions provided but you can find them on the Katzeye site.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info, Jieffe!!

Regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great Smile i ordered one from them for my Canon 400D, i'm still waiting for it to arrive.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got mine from jinfinance, also a diagonal split prism finder - he says his are re-used from the K1000. Came with the cots (useless for me) and just the plastic tweezers. No worry, as I have plenty of metal ones already.

Installed it in the K100D and verified spot on focus. I'm glad I did this.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
I got mine from jinfinance, also a diagonal split

I initially installed one in my Samsung GX1S but I had exposure errors. Got another screen from seller "shoot-ing" that resolved the problem.