Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Reflexogon 28/2.8 M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reflexogon 28/2.8 M42 Reply with quote

Hi there,

somebody here does have that lens? i've bought it recently, and would get it within the next 2 weeks....

thx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Reflexogon 28/2.8 M42 Reply with quote

doomed-forever wrote:
Hi there,

somebody here does have that lens? i've bought it recently, and would get it within the next 2 weeks....

thx

28/2.8 that could have been just any lens, can you show a pic of it?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here it is

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have anything similar but something tells me this lens will be rather good. Would love to see its performance.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, when i'd have it physically here and onto my camera. Cool thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

i just wanted to inform you, i've received that lens yesterday, the lens is like the pictures into great condition - BUT: it does have sticky
aperture blades, the aperture ring simply does nothing...i'm sad....

greetings
dF

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

really sticky aperture blades OR you use it in "auto" mode?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point, thank you, i just tested this 20sec into a rush, would look if the switch was still in Auto position, if it doesn't work in M mode, then it's really sticky.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news - it was just into Auto Mode, the aperture blades are working fine. Very Happy Now i'm looking for a good Hoya HD 52mm UV Filter.