Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rebecca, Pentax 6x7, Kodak 160VC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Rebecca, Pentax 6x7, Kodak 160VC Reply with quote

Takumar 150/2.8 :

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOF = WOW !

I know I'm being annoying, but I still have to complain about the small size of the picture. Rolling Eyes
507 pixels as larger size approaches postage stamp size on modern monitors. Could you please post at least a 640 px?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
DOF = WOW !

I know I'm being annoying, but I still have to complain about the small size of the picture. Rolling Eyes
507 pixels as larger size approaches postage stamp size on modern monitors. Could you please post at least a 640 px?

Yeap =/ could be more large. Then better fell from dof.

Regards VC I not sure for that not such vivid colors... some PP was added?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Man I'm with you Orio. Where is the big pix size this set up deserves?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What they said ... Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

even at this size, Rebecca is very sexy
nice bokeh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what my software has done, I'm used to post 600px wide pictures (because it fits all forums where I post the pictures), I will check this later Wink

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CarbonR wrote:
I don't know what my software has done, I'm used to post 600px wide pictures (because it fits all forums where I post the pictures), I will check this later Wink

Nooo, 600 pixels is still too small! Please post in the oversized Gallery from now on Smile