Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Really good and honest dutch seller lochmans2006
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Really good and honest dutch seller lochmans2006 Reply with quote

Hello,

I just bought a Pentax-M 28/2.8 (2nd series) from the dutch seller lochmans2006. The parcel was mishandled by either the dutch or french shipping service, and it was tagged as "delivered with signature" on the TNT tracking site. Since i never received it, i asked him for helping, and he went back to the TNT office asking for more informations. The TNT employee told him that there is a bug in their tracking service, and that the parcel was in fact returned to the sender, because the address was incorrect (sic! It is my Paypal verified address ...). He received the parcel and sent back to me, refusing my offer to share the new shipping costs (it was neither his fault, neither mine, so i thought it was right to propose him to share the additional costs).
Today the parcel has been shipped, with the lens very well packed, really in mint conditions, and fully functional, at no additional cost.

Definitively, one of the most honest sellers ever met on eBay. And, since my LBA is far from beeing fixed, i think i will continue to buy from him if he continues to sell Pentax lenses
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...

Best regards

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know , many thanks for sharing this information!