Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hi,does a "stolen equipment" department exist here
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:04 pm    Post subject: Hi,does a "stolen equipment" department exist here Reply with quote

Hi,
does a "stolen equipment" department exist here anywhere?
Par example, over time 2 of my lenses I bought on ebay have been "lost" on the way.
It might be possibly a good idea to have a place where to post serials of such stuff...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi,does a "stolen equipment" department exist Reply with quote

mesinik wrote:
Hi,
does a "stolen equipment" department exist here anywhere?
Par example, over time 2 of my lenses I bought on ebay have been "lost" on the way.
It might be possibly a good idea to have a place where to post serials of such stuff...

You can post this info in pretty much any part of the indexable internet, including mflenses forums.
Include lens name, serial, words "stolen" and perhaps some more info on where and when.

Google will pick this up and anyone, who can be bothered to check, will get your post as a first hit in response to the "stolen XXXserialXXX lensname" search request.

This works very well for the bike frames, and will work just as well for anything else.