Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

rbelyell
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: rbelyell Reply with quote

rbelyell (Tony) is such an outstanding guy as far as I'm concerned. And in relation to his
selling of equipment, the honesty and integrity is top-notch. It is always so nice to have
a guy you KNOW you can count on like this. You'll never be sorry buying from him in
my opinion.

Just wanted to put my two cents in for Tony. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buying and selling becomes such a buzz when it works so well for buyer and seller. I'm more eager than ever to send Tony some money Cool

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too, had a great transaction with Tony recently.

Last edited by my_photography on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you guys! i,m really enjoying talking to and sending gear i love to such enthusiastic and talented people.
tony

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there

Just to say that i'm very pleased with the item that i got from Tony : a perfect example of a Tessar 2.8/45MM ! in C/Y mount.
Communication is great, and he's a very honest as about the condition of his stuff.

that's it Very Happy

oh i forgot a big thanks