Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rarity search help [Open thread]
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, well i won it for 2000baht so if its not good i didnt waste too much money , Ive recently won a Nikon E 100mm f2.8 so that should be better .

What other lenses in the 200mm range are of a cheap price under $150 with good quality ?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zerodi wrote:
Thanks, well i won it for 2000baht so if its not good i didnt waste too much money , Ive recently won a Nikon E 100mm f2.8 so that should be better .

What other lenses in the 200mm range are of a cheap price under $150 with good quality ?

Nikon is surely great lens. Please open a new thread at Manual focus lens you do look 200mm lens under 150 USD in good quality , you will get tons of reply and people find it easily who are look also 200mm lenses.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a few that are fairly uncommon. This is one (it doesn't look like I'm doing this right; supposed to be a pic):

I also have a Mamiya Sekor 60mm macro (as well as the 105/2.Cool in ES mount. Both relatively rare.
And a Yashinon DS 55/1.2. Also somewhat rare. The Chinon/Tomioka/Porst incarnations all seem much more common.

Those are a few of the highlights.

But anyway, that's not why I came here today. :/

Please check out my thread "PK lenses on PB Body?"