Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rank Mamiya has arrived...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Rank Mamiya has arrived... Reply with quote

After a couple of weeks waiting for it, now it arrived.

It's in a general extreme good shape: The lens is clear, the body is well conserved, both lightmeter and rangefinder seem to work fine...
The only problem, the shutter is sticky and doesn't fire.
I'm afraid I'll need an specialized Rank Mamiya's surgeon to fix it Wink

#1 front view

#2 Top side

#3 bottom side

#4 Back

#5 Inside

#6 Unpleasant signature...

Jes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice cam! Congrats! Let me know something about this beauty, I know nothing about her. Why you took it ?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Nice cam! Congrats! Let me know something about this beauty, I know nothing about her. Why you took it ?

I was just curious. It looked like the yashica's so I expected a similar performance. From the pictures it seemed fine, so I did a small bid... No one else did any other bid, so I got it for a ridiculous price Wink

I use to do little bids on things that can be interesting, sometimes this ends in an unexpected auction win....

Jes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah I see. I am curious too.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you won't go broke buying batteries for it. LOL

Good luck, Jes!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Well, you won't go broke buying batteries for it. LOL

Good luck, Jes!

You're right, the Selenium doesn't need them Wink

Jes.