Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ramir73 ebay seller
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: ramir73 ebay seller Reply with quote

The price 66mm-67mm step-up ring and m39 to m42 adaptor is very reasonable.

Note: I never bought anything from this seller.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with Calvin, a very decent seller with great pricing and a quality item. I left him very favourable feedback on Ebay after I bought my 66-67mm adapter.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to add my whole-hearted recommendation for Ramir73 (see also www.RareAdapters.com). I picked up a Clarus MS-35 at a pawn store, a terrible camera but it had a Wollensak Velostigmat 50/2.8 I'd heard favourable things about. After some searching, I found Seller "ramir73" on eBay, a store which had an adapter for this exact mount (to E-mount), so ordered one.
The problem was that though I got the front element out ok, I couldn't get the aperture & rear element to detach properly- and after so discussion with Ramir on how best to proceed, he offered to complete the work for me, free of charge. And did so, successfully.
He has many unusual adapters on eBay.
I have no connection to him, other than as a satisfied customer.