Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rain Forest Floor Understory and Tree Trunks
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug wrote: I now feel obliged to head out for some Oregonian rain forest and show you that our trees are not to be upstaged (though my pictures probably will be!)

Are you saying that Oregon also has some big trees? Razz

*Larry thinks to himself, "Nah, they CAN'T be as big as Washington's trees*.

I would not be a happy camper if our trees were "upstaged"! Evil or Very Mad Very Happy

But I WOULD be happy to see your images, Doug! Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We shall see.. . I went to go out and the damned clouds appeared.. 4 days of sun and I am too busy, now I have the time, I don't have the light! Curses!

Laurence wrote:
Doug wrote: I now feel obliged to head out for some Oregonian rain forest and show you that our trees are not to be upstaged (though my pictures probably will be!)

Are you saying that Oregon also has some big trees? Razz

*Larry thinks to himself, "Nah, they CAN'T be as big as Washington's trees*.

I would not be a happy camper if our trees were "upstaged"! Evil or Very Mad Very Happy

But I WOULD be happy to see your images, Doug! Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do fantastic work Larry. I wish I had your eye for it.

I have shooting horse shows for years. I not to long ago spent quite a bit of time showing another photographer how to get better shots at horse shows. I later found out that that person, who told be I had been a tremendous help, went to the owners and asked to be the only one allowed to take pictures. So don't worry what others think, Go with what you know in your heart. They are only out for themselves.