Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Raf-pyro-metol with Foma 100 to 800 push
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:17 am    Post subject: Raf-pyro-metol with Foma 100 to 800 push Reply with quote

As stated in topic name I used Raf-pyro-metol developer prepared by my friend then mixed dilutions by me before processing. I decided to use such developer due to interior shooting and also not too fast glasses. Film was Fomapan 100 at 13x18 sliced to 5x7inch format for adjustation to holders. Then I used for first portrait on large format machine named Meopta Magnola with good but not too heavy tripod.

#1 this one was shot with Largor 135/6.8 lens on full aperture.

#2 here was used Schneider Tele-Xenar 360/5.5 also full open. Haven't got polariser but seems interesting with that reflections.

#3 Largor 135/6.8 full open at 1s shutter.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are quite good and you should be pleased with them.
The second image taken with the Schneider is quite wonderful
Thank you
Tom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Tom. At first I was surprised because of character and quality of such film and then I was, as I can say, pleased, yes. But ofcourse it is not such a toy to shoot with machine like that=)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could to take out that horse againg after time, indeed.