Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Provia 400 in action beside depot
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:12 pm    Post subject: Provia 400 in action beside depot Reply with quote

So this is old, could be sad archive, positive film which was lately develop by my friend and I handle with scans solved inside Epson V600.
Fujichrome Provia 400 was used inside Pentacon Six TL and probably Biometar MC 80/2.8.
Lets have a look.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

Provia a great film. Sad archive, yes, not unusable. Anybody have experience color-correcting in PP?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Congrats

Thanks=)

visualopsins wrote:
Like 1 Like 1

Provia a great film. Sad archive, yes, not unusable. Anybody have experience color-correcting in PP?

I mean with that sad like told not like unhappy with that. After years developed and revived samples I feel quite success. And I like colors of that. Best color correction is with raw or high quality 12-14bit images. In PS maybe?