Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Problem (?) with Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:34 pm    Post subject: Problem (?) with Marketplace Reply with quote

I usually check the Marketplace section of this forum about once each week or so, but I have a devil of a time navigating it sometimes.
Usually, the newest post is listed as the hot link on the right in the Column - "Last Post"
For quite a while now, I am unable to find the last post when I click on it.
Currently it is a Carl Zeiss Jena Biotar - but clicking on it takes me to another thread.
I cannot find the link
Help needed ............

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's confusing as heck, but it worked that way for ages, so it's not something broken, or at least not something freshly broken. This happens whenever the last post is in subforum instead of a top level forum. To get to the thread that you want, click on marketplace and look at the subforums listed at the top. You will see the post that you are interested in as last in "Finished transactions" subforum. Now clicking on it will open the correct thread.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH-KAY ........ I'll see if I can navigate that way.
Seems odd that the latest post goes into Finished Transactions .... or somewhere ......
If I go to the sub-forums and hit them first, then things look OK.
It is trying to find where that most recent post has been put that is the tricky part
OH