Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

pro tessar carl zeiss 4/80
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:10 pm    Post subject: rolleiflex adapter complete Reply with quote

well the lens preformed to what I hope I looking for. I would love to see that other site come back on line. if I could find away to contact them. I would share my photos. I had to take the images with the carl zeiss tessar 2,8/40mm. it is part of the rolleiflex group. the camera is a Nikon d7100. I tried the pro-tessar 4/80. I can only get half of the coin in on the Nikon. I need to figure out how to focus the lens. the half picture is great . there is another way to get the whole coin focus stacking. might have to do that anyone know why I can only get half the coin. in the 80mm lens

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:18 pm    Post subject: crops Reply with quote

the last 2 images are crops from the originals. what a lens this is what I have been looking for on the other site. when I saw there photos. they just grabbed me. there shots was better than mind. I know my photos have just made it to another level. Dan if you read this any suggestion what I am doing wrong that a I cannot get the whole coin in focus with the 80mm pro tessar. only 50%. enjoy all I can say is what lens next lens to work on the contaflex. with tessars

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:28 am    Post subject: Pro-tessar 4/80 Reply with quote

well figured out how to get the 80mm to focus. the image looks good. but I will need to use a lot more diffusion this lens pulls in a lot of light for coins. I also have a shot from out side of some flowers and bees

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

these tessar lens are incredible. its hard to imagine a lens that can bring that much detail out in a coin.