Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

praktina mount Schacht 35mm 3.5 query
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:47 pm    Post subject: praktina mount Schacht 35mm 3.5 query Reply with quote

Bought this on the bay "as-is" with bayonet mount,. Was inattentive and did not notice in (poor) photo that it was a praktina mount, I just assumed it would be exakta. It is in very good condition but there are so few good praktina lenses extant that I have a hard time justifying an adapter that is twice what I paid for the lens. Anybody ever taken one of these apart? Would it be possible to change the mount itself.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just lucky t pay so little for the lens!
Laugh 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well yes there is that. But it would be nice to see this gem get some real use. As opposed to being packaged up with dryzit packs and stuffed away in my unused totes.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is my solution for nex

DSC01279 by Mr TTT, on Flickr

DSC01281 by Mr TTT, on Flickr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sergtum, would you mind explaining?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

makro ring Praktina + two rings from filtr 52x0,75 (one ring without "father" screw) + reverse 52mm-NEX