Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Praktica MTL5 gift outfit
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:58 am    Post subject: Praktica MTL5 gift outfit Reply with quote

The Web-Master of Brentwood & District Photographic Club came up to me at Club with a bag saying his Cousin had gone all 'Digital' and did he know of a Club Member still using FILM and would give kit a 'Good Home' - so that of course was ME ! Inside was a very clean Praktica MTL5 + 50mm f2.8 Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar DDR, 35mm f2.4 Carl Zeiss Jena MC Flektogon DDR, 135mm f3.5 Carl Zeiss MC Jena DDR , Sunpak SP140 Flash,Instruction book[/b ] Also an

[b]Agfa Vista 200 24 exposure
of unknown Date or Storage. I took a chance and loaded the Agfa, downrated it a d processed in C41 and got some 'Thin' negs but managed to scan most. Lenses are CLEAN and | NO FUNGUS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow ,nice gift Indeed. The flek is the most of them, I very like it. I also have 2 MTL 5 ,one works good and the other is always showing over exposure , doesn't matter if I'd change speed etc Both of them had oxidation in the cells compartment, but after cleaning, cannot get only one of em working properly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Praktica MTL5 gift outfit Reply with quote

pentaxpete wrote:
The Web-Master of Brentwood & District Photographic Club came up to me at Club with a bag saying his Cousin had gone all 'Digital' and did he know of a Club Member still using FILM and would give kit a 'Good Home' - so that of course was ME ! Inside was a very clean Praktica MTL5 + 50mm f2.8 Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar DDR, 35mm f2.4 Carl Zeiss Jena MC Flektogon DDR, 135mm f3.5 Carl Zeiss MC Jena DDR , Sunpak SP140 Flash,Instruction book[/b ] Also an

[b]Agfa Vista 200 24 exposure
of unknown Date or Storage. I took a chance and loaded the Agfa, downrated it a d processed in C41 and got some 'Thin' negs but managed to scan most. Lenses are CLEAN and | NO FUNGUS

Like 1 Like 1 small

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A beautiful set, with excellent lenses!

Congratulations!