Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Praktica IV
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:50 am    Post subject: Praktica IV Reply with quote

I think most beautiful Praktica camera is IV.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simple and clear design.
A beauty !
Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have mentioned it before that I like the IVFB Very Happy They are all nice cameras I have about 3 of them now IVF,IV,IVFB.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
I think I have mentioned it before that I like the IVFB Very Happy They are all nice cameras I have about 3 of them now IVF,IV,IVFB.

Your collection has grown up, Moïra ! Smile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have too many cameras now, I don't like parting with them so they are almost a collection on their own. I hope to one day be able to use them with film.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, they are the best made by Praktica. Certainly the most handsome.
They do have quality problems like most Praktica.
I repaired one once.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:

Wow , they are so uncommon here in Hungary, congrats!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They turn up often (meaning 1-3 over a period of a year) in Australia mainly with Tessars on board, but sometimes with my favorite Pancolar 2/50.They are built like tanks.